Lately, I’ve been obsessed with West Elm. Lighting, accessories (oh, the accessories), bedding, pillows. You name it, they probably have it and I’ve either bought it or want to buy it. Their mission is to sell well-made, multi-functional, greener, comfortable, affordable products. They also work with artisans and nonprofit workshops around the world to bring us stuff! Recently expanding their business, adding the Market – a “general store” that offers a variety of products from all things kitchen & food, outdoor & garden, personal care & bath to housekeeping, hardware, furniture and lighting. They are like a one-stop-shop for your home.
Here are a few things to be inspired by. Who am I kidding? Do a little spring cleaning and go buy something!
Useful at parties, great for displaying liquor bottles and glassware on your bar, breakfast in bed service and the ultimate catchall for life’s treasures (or all the crap we accumulate and need a neat and tidy place for).
Great lighting at a fraction of the cost of other retailers.
These are a little pricey, but still a bargain:
1. Small Round Capiz pendant (I have it!). It also comes in a
2. larger size
3. Turning pendant (I know someone who has it!). It also comes as a table lamp and floor lamp
4. Overarching floor lamp (these are everywhere!)
Other great stuff!
1. Scoop back chairs
2. Martini side table
3. Bubble ceramic side table
4. Organic bedding
5. Bedding Basics
6. Mongolian Lamb pillow covers (these are everywhere!)
7. 5 pc. gold flatware set (glam – chic!)
8. prep bowls (not everything must be used for it’s intended purpose. I use mine as a catchall for my jewelry)